Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lea Michele Celebrates Peoples Choice Award Win With Pasta & Pajamas

First Published: January 12, 2012 10:13 AM EST Credit: Getty Images Caption Lea Michele poses with Favorite TV Comedy Actress Award for Glee in the press room during the 2012 Peoples Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on January 11, 2012LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Lea Michele took home the Peoples Choice Award for Favorite TV Comedy Actress, beating out Courteney Cox, Kaley Cuoco, Tina Fey and co-star Jane Lynch, something she was very surprised about. Prior to her big win, AccessHollywood.coms Laura Saltman chatted with the Glee star on the red carpet, where she dazzled in a white Marchesa gown. Listen, Im in the same category as Jane Lynch so I got no chance but Im just really happy to be here, a humble Lea said. During her speech she thanked her co-stars, saying, I want to dedicate this to my amazing cast, my Glee club. You are my family and my best friends. Im an only child and now I have 11 other siblings. And how did she celebrate her new Peoples Choice Award? Such an incredible night! Im so so grateful and happy:) Back at home now celebrating in PJs eating pasta with my cousin watching movies!, the actress Tweeted following the ceremony. Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment